About Us | Mission Statement | Code of Ethics | How we Teach
Tehran Advanced Communication Center’s (TAC-C) greatest mission is to furnish all the interested and qualified individuals with non-credit but academic English as a Second/Foreign Language. Furthermore, our mission here at TAC-C, proudly includes a cross-cultural communication training to international students, foreign-born professionals as well as other non-native speakers enjoying intensive English programs, several university courses and of course a variety of contract-oriented programs. Therefore, to achieve its mission, TAC-C pursues the following goals:
Tehran Advanced Communication Center will ensure that all the programs are administered with excellence, integrity, and responsiveness. It will also ensure quality in program administration, program curricula, teaching and student services:
• Meeting the highest professional standards;
• Developing and supporting collaborative teaching curricula;
• Supporting staff development;
• Developing new and up-to-date programs/courses responsive to the student need(s);
• Providing and distributing student brochures with full disclosure of program descriptions, costs and calendars, student assistant, and students’ hand books with full disclosure of all policies.(Books, audio-visual aids and supplementary supplied within)
Tehran Advanced Communication Center will support the relevant enrollment (s) and academic priorities of Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and UK universities. It will serve as a support program for internationalization of teaching, research, and service at Canadian, Australian and the US universities; International students as well as scholar services.
Tehran Advanced Communication Center will maintain an office and classroom environment that is positive, humane service-oriented, and friendly where all involved (staff, students) feel welcomed and would always like to return.
“We deliver more than what we promise”